Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

ONE MORE TIME

We spent a good part of the day in Tucson, running some errands, and doing some shopping.  By the time we started the 20 mile drive back to the ranch, it was mid afternoon.  About half way home, the phone rang, and it was Coast to Coast Carports calling from Arkansas.  The scheduling person said that they would like to try and deliver the building this Saturday, Feb the 8th, would we be available?
The key word in that last sentence is "try".  Based on my experience so far, I didn't exactly chisel that appointment in stone.  But, I did tell them we would be home, and it was agreed that they would call again on Friday to confirm the delivery. 

Part of the phone conversation included an offer to discount the price of the building several hundred dollars, which I agreed to accept.  So, I'm not holding my breath, but just maybe, the homeless motor home might have a roof over it's head in just a few days.  Do I hear any bets?

No comments:

Post a Comment