Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

ONE TRAILER LOADED


I spent my 3rd day in the garage, clearing out cabinets, and finally got everything either in boxes, or out on the floor.  Then it was decision time, as to what was going in the little trailer, and how it was going to be arranged.  Balancing the load, so that there was some tongue weight, but not too much was the biggest challenge.  There were a total of 8 shelving units (6 that were in the garage, & 2 in the shed), that were broken down, and are now in the trailer.   I finally got it loaded about as full as I dared, then covered it with a cargo net.

Next up was the shed, which was mostly wood working tools, yard equipment, and misc. stuff like bicycles.  I'll finish clearing that out today, then there will be a few things like plant pots, and outside stuff that needs to be gathered up.  Except for the furniture, Patty has most of the contents of the house boxed up, and we're starting to see an end to this end of the project.  I'm trying not to think about the other end, where this entire process gets done again, only in reverse.



No comments:

Post a Comment