Total Pageviews

Monday, October 1, 2012

INSIDE THE CHANCE RANCH

I spent most of the afternoon cleaning the inside of the house, concentrating mostly on the tile floors, where there were lots of paint spots, and other marks.  After the floors were mopped, I got one of the 3 bathrooms spotless, and by then, it was almost 5pm.  Knowing that the little dog would be waiting for her dinner, I called it a day.

 Front room, looking toward the back deck.

 Master bedroom, with sliding door to back deck.

 One of the two master baths.

 I think Patty's favorite part of the house is the kitchen.  It has all new cabinets and appliances, with tons of counter space.  With black sink, gas counter top, dishwasher, microwave, & oven, a new black refrigerator was almost a necessity.  The old white one will be sold with the Havasu house.

Before I got started on the house, I fixed breakfast for Laila & me, and later, for Marc & Chandra.  Pancakes are Laila's favorite, and of course, her first one had to have some ears, eyes, and a nose!


Lots happening today, starting with the surveyor who will be here at 7am.  My Kubota Tractor will  arrive from Phoenix today, and the trash company is dropping off the two large trash receptacles. Sometime later today, I'll have a much better idea of how much room I'll have for the new garage/shop building.  Once armed with that information, it will be full steam ahead on getting that structure built.

No comments:

Post a Comment