Total Pageviews

Monday, November 26, 2012

GARAGE STEP 7 - ELECTRICAL


This morning, Ray, my neighbor and I, will start on electrifying the new garage.  When I checked with Ray on Saturday, he said he was available to start the work today, and so the first order of business this morning will be to determine what electrical components we need.  Once we have our shopping list, we'll head for the closest big box store, and I'll do my part to stimulate the economy.  With lights, plugs switches, wire, electrical panel, etc, I'm budgeting $500 - $750. 


As the pictures show, the new 32' x 47' room is already starting to accumulate "stuff".  I think the decision to delay our trip back to Lake Havasu to pick up more "stuff" was a good one.  The less "stuff" we have in the garage for this latest project, the better.  In the next few days, when we're finished with powering up the new building, we'll make a trip back to the old homestead, and make arrangements for a mover to pick up the furniture.  If we can schedule a mover for the time we're there, we'll complete the move in the next couple of weeks.  Wishful thinking perhaps, but we're both anxious to get er done!

No comments:

Post a Comment