Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

YUMA TO TUCSON


My third, and last dental appointment was yesterday morning.  The adjustment, and cementing of the crowns was completed in about an hour, and because it was still early, there was no line to get back into the U.S.  I had planned on coming home today, but there was no point just sitting around for an extra day, so I was on the road home by 11am.  The distance from Tucson to Yuma, is just under 250 miles, and it's all desert driving.  No spectacular scenery, just miles and miles of Interstate 8 and 10.


Every time motorcycles pass the motor home, I often wish I had my face in the wind, rather than behind a huge piece of glass.  This is about the time of year that I usually jump on the Harley, and head for the Death Valley area,  With all that we have planned before departing for Alaska in a few weeks, not sure that's going to happen this year.  It's good to be back home, and more importantly, good to have the dental work finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment