Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 23, 2013

DRIVEWAY IMPROVEMENTS


I spent a few hours on the tractor yesterday, clearing small growth away from both sides of the driveway.  When we get back from our Easter vacation trip to the Verde Valley, the excavating contractor will start on April 1st, the reconfiguring, and repaving of the driveway entrance, for about the first 250'.  By the time I was finished, I had filled the small trailer with brush and shrubs.

 

My shop now has a mini refrigerator which I picked up a few days ago off Craig's list.  I spent an hour or so, thoroughly cleaning both inside and out.  I paid $45 to a U of A college student, who would benefit greatly from a class on cleanliness.  The frig wasn't too bad, but the rented apartment was a total disaster.  Just imagine the worst possible mess, then double it.  Glad I'm not the owner of that building.


No comments:

Post a Comment