Total Pageviews

Monday, March 18, 2013

WASHIN, WAXIN, & RACIN


The wash & wax boys showed up at 8am, and in about 3 hours, the motor home/truck were washed, and the motor home was hand waxed.  This was the second coat of Meguiars wax for the house on wheels in just a few months.  The two guys did a good job, and I gave them more than their advertised price of $89.95.


This was my second day of non dental activity, and I spent the afternoon watching the NASCAR race from Bristol, then the taped AMA superbike race from Daytona, & finally, the NHRA Drag race from Gainesville.  Most of my fantasy picks for the drag race went out in the first round, so I'm not doing very well in the competition with my two boys, Mike & Marc.  There's 20 races to go, so I have time to make up lost ground, but I better start picking some winners soon.  Today, back to the dentist, and if everything goes as planned, home tomorrow.

1 comment: