Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 17, 2013

GENERATOR SERVICE


Changing the generator oil & filter is something I often do myself. But this time, I also wanted to change the fuel filter, so I had one of the mobile service guys come by yesterday morning.  The mobile wash & wax folks called, and that appointment was put off until this morning.

When it comes to mobile service in Yuma, many of the providers prices are very reasonable.  For example, the generator service which included oil, oil filter, & fuel filter, was a total of $85.  The outfit coming today to wash both motor home & truck, then hand wax the motor home, has an advertised price of $89.95.  When we were here in Jan, we had a different mobile crew do the same thing for $125, which I thought at the time, was a heck of a bargain. 

Yesterday, and today are down days between my dental visits, and other than a trip to the post office, that's about all I got accomplished.  Today will  be more of the same, but at least today, there's some racing action on the tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment