Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

IT MIGHT BE "SNOOPY"


When Patty called the company that handles the registry for micro chipped animals, she was pressed for a name.  At first it was Lilly, then Holly, but after watching this little critter for a day or so, I think her name might just turn out to be Snoopy.  Talk about a curious cat!  She found a couple of places under the kitchen cabinets, where she was able to crawl inside, effectively disappearing for several hours.  When I looked closely at one of the entrance areas, I saw some fur where she had rubbed against the wood, giving me a clue where she was.  Later in the day, Patty was able to coax her out, and took her to the Vet for her first checkup.  While they were gone, I did some carpentry work, and sealed up access to the kitty's secret hideout. 



Over the weekend, I received the 10th signature from an adjacent property owner, and forwarded it to the county.  That leaves only one adjoining property, where the owner hasn't signed off on our proposed RV shade cover.  Pima County will send a letter to the Union Pacific RR, probably going out today, and they will have 15 days to object to the project in writing.  So, with a little bit of luck, in about 2 weeks, I'll be able to get a building permit for the metal building.

No comments:

Post a Comment