Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 2, 2014

A GIRLS DAY

 Laila pulls, and the kitty chases.

I haven't quite figured out who has the most fun, the two, or the four legged kid, when Laila runs around the house dragging the kitty bait on the end of a piece of yarn.  Yesterday's lure was a small catnip mouse that Laila tied onto the end, and as she pulled it, Snoopy was in hot pursuit.  I think I mentioned before, how the cat has figured out the double back maneuver, often catching Laila from the front, when she runs around the sofa, instead of simply chasing from behind.  Whenever that happens, the only person in the house not laughing is the kitty.


While I spent most of the day either working on the outside of the motor home, or reorganizing all of my tools, the girls were busy in the house with several projects.  The one pictured is the making of some sort of edible treat made out of popcorn, M&M's, and I'm not sure what else.  Laila is wearing her new apron that Grandma made after we got back from Alaska.

 

The finished product.

Later in the day, they started putting together a loom, that I think has something to do with building a scarf, or a piece of clothing, or, to be honest, I really have no idea what the end result is supposed to be!  Hey, that's girl stuff, and I was happy, happy, happy, playing with my tools in the garage.
 

I think there was some talk about a second attempt to see the Walking With Dinosaurs movie, but that's later today, and we still have a lot of work to do, before heading to Indio, CA this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment