Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 17, 2013

MOVING THE BOAT

The kitty has decided that computer time is also her time to be somewhere on the desk, or in my lap.
 
 The cats meow toy started out as only something Miss Snoopy  watched.  Now when I turn it on, the feline instincts kick into high gear, and she's all over it!

I scrambled some eggs, and cooked some potatoes yesterday morning for Marc, Chandra, and Laila.  With breakfast out of the way, Marc pulled his boat out of the garage, filled it up with fuel, and ran some antifreeze through the engine.  When he was finished with that, I helped him wash and wax it.  What started out as a two day project was done by mid afternoon. 
 

Yesterday was a day off from home improvement projects, and today is probably more of the same.  Patty called from Nancy's house, and I'll be picking her up at the Tucson Airport late this afternoon.  It sounded like she's ready to be home for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment