Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 7, 2013

DID THEY MAKE IT?

It was late Monday evening when I got a phone call from Patty, who, along with Nancy, was still at the airport in San Francisco.   By then, they were supposed to be in Costa Rica, enjoying everything associated with this Chamber of Commerce organized vacation.  Even though they boarded a bus in Sonora, CA at 4:45am, it appears that the travel agency didn't allow enough time for the trip to the airport, and the entire group of 18 missed their flight.  Some of the group stayed over at a hotel (at their expense) in S.F., while Patty and Nancy were about to get on a red eye to Miami, then a later flight to Costa Rica.  I think it's safe to say that there weren't a lot of happy campers in that group.

That's the last I heard, so I guess no news is good news, and they're both enjoying their tropical vacation.   Nancy was going to try and text, and/or send photos to Dottie Poole, who was going to forward them to me.  Not completely sure why this round a bout path is necessary, but you have to understand, that I'm still the guy with a dumb phone, so a lot of this tech stuff is above my pay grade.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment