Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

A TRIP TO FLAGSTAFF

Not a whole lot to write about, other than a quick trip to Flagstaff yesterday. It's a 75 mile drive from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon to the largest town in Northern Arizona. With a city population of approx. 60,000, and an area population of twice that, there are most all of the necessary services and stores.

Yesterday, was mostly about getting some groceries, and a few other items that are not available here at the Grand Canyon. While I was in Flagstaff, Marc & Dave gave me a happy Fathers Day phone call, and later in the afternoon when I got home, I got a call from Mike. It's always good to hear from our boys, and catch up on what's happening in their lives.

Today is my second day off, and other than a few planned errands, it's going to be a day of not doing much of anything. I've got some reading to catch up on, and that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment