Total Pageviews

Friday, July 24, 2009

MORE REFER PROBLEMS

When we left Duncan RV Repair in Elkhart, IN, yesterday, I thought the refrigerator was back to 100%. Well, not quite the case. Even though I thought the problem was because the 2 cooling fans were not working, and verified by Duncan, evidently, there is something else wrong. We started out in the morning with the refer temp at 39, and the freezer temp at 00. By the time we arrived at the Thousand Trails east of Cleveland, the temps were up to 53 and 13. So, even though I had it turned up to high on propane, it wasn't cooling at all during our drive east. After plugging in to shore power, I switched over to A/C, and this morning it had cooled down to 40 and 00. It's a bit perplexing in that it will go for days, cooling properly, then we have one day like yesterday when it doesn't cool at all. To be continued.
Our drive from northern Indiana to northeast Ohio yesterday, was about 275 miles, and rather than take the I80 toll road, I took the back roads, US20 and US6 to a point west of Cleveland, where I drove the non toll freeways, US2 and I90, the rest of the way. We drove right through downtown Cleveland, and surprisingly at about 3:30 pm, not one traffic jam. The weather was cloudy, and we hit stretches of rain, which of course, did a number on my nice clean motor home! This area has received a lot of rain lately, and at check-in, we were told not to park on the grass due to the very wet ground. As I write this, I hear some thunder in the distance, but no rain right now. My Sprint connection is verrrrrry slow here, so, no pictures for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment