Total Pageviews

Monday, July 6, 2009

ALMOST A GROUP

I don't claim to be much of a photographer, and this picture proves it. I tried to get a group photo of everybody staying at Bob & Diana's over the 4th weekend, and almost succeeded. I didn't wait long enough with the group, because someone said "I heard it click", so I got up and was headed back to the camera. The second attempt had an even worse result, and it was getting hot out on the deck, so this is it. Sorry Brenda, you should be visible behind the guy who got up too quick, and blocked your view. Right after this poor attempt at photography, we left Enterprise, and made it as far as Caldwell, ID. The temps were in the mid to upper 90's, so we checked into an RV park, and turned on the A.C. I traced the problem of no turn signals on the jeep to a couple of blown fuses in the motor home. Right after leaving Bob & Diana's, I was having trouble with the tow bar locking into the full length. Phil and Tristan happened to be riding their bicycles toward town where we stopped, and helped me fix the tow bar. The fix was extending the safety cables, but before we had stopped, the coiled electrical cable got pinched, which shorted out the fuses. Thanks Phil and Tristan for the help, and thanks again Bob & Diana, for the super hospitality.
This morning, I noticed that the refer isn't cooling, so as soon as I'm done typing, I hope to see what's up with that. That's part of this lifestyle. There's always something to adjust, or take care of. We should get close to Yellowstone today, and hopefully, some cooler temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment