Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 1, 2014

A CAT IN A BOX

 Give a cat an empty box, and it will most surely find a way to get inside.

Yesterday was kind of a day off from home improvement projects.  Patty and I did make a run into town, where I picked up enough boards to finish the south wall of the tractor port,  and we also hit Wally World for a few things.  


At 1pm, I had an appointment for a D.OT. physical, which extended my commercial drivers license medical certificate for another 2 years.   I start the orientation process this Monday at Tucson La Mesa RV, and will punch the time clock for a couple of weeks before being put on their schedule.  As I understand it, the scheduled work will be once or twice a week, and everything else will be on call.  When they have big moves of RV's, like an RV show, then they call in a bunch of drivers for a day or two.  We'll see how it goes, but I think this very part time gig, with lots of flexibility, will fit nicely into my wheel house. 

 The finished product, regarding the new electrical, and water hookups.

Now, if Coast to Coast Carports will ever get back to finish the building, I can get the county to sign off on the final inspection.  Until then, I've got a 98% finished structure, that I've only paid about 20% of the total price.  I did finally get an email that said they're trying to schedule me into a future run to our area.   Yea right, I think I've heard this before!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, as long as you've only paid 20%, I think you're ahead of the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to now be in the drivers seat.

    ReplyDelete