Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

BACK TO WORK

With the quick trip to Georgia now in the rear view mirror, I picked up several gallons of paint yesterday, in preparation for the job of matching the new tractor port with the rest of the garage.  Painting the roof extension by hand, is not a good option, so I checked into renting an airless paint sprayer.  With the rental cost somewhere around $75 - $100 a day, I decided to check out the cost of purchasing a sprayer.  I found a Wagner airless pro sprayer on ebay for just under $150, so it will soon be added to the tool collection.  

It's been close to a month since Coast to Coast Carports put up the RV shade cover, and still no word on when they're going to return to finish the job.  I sent them an email before leaving for Georgia, along with pictures of the anchor bolts that were installed incorrectly, but no reply as of yesterday.  How this company stays in business is beyond me.

Because the hole wasn't drilled deep enough into the concrete, washers were used to tighten the bolt.  Two of the 8 anchors were incorrectly installed this way.

Last night, Patty took a recipe out of Miss Terry's new cookbook, available through the Gypsy Journal link, and made pizza.  It was delicious, and there were no left overs for breakfast this morning, as I get ready to go back to work at La Mesa RV.

1 comment:

  1. I tried three times to comment on your antique phones but it wouldn't post!!! Really, you DO need iPhones .... I promise you won't regret the decision!!!

    ReplyDelete