Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 8, 2014

FIRST DAY IN GEORGIA


I thought I had more pictures to post, but they mysteriously disappeared from the camera.  I suspect the SD card slipped partially out of it's slot, and the photos didn't get saved.  Mike, Marc, and I cleared some downed trees from the recent ice storm that did a lot of damage in this part of the country.  Fortunately, Mike & Amy's house escaped any damage, but others in the area were not so lucky.   We used the little tractor and trailer to move the cut wood over to the wood pile, and Laila was having fun riding in  the trailer.



I refer to Mike and Amy's beautiful German Shepherd as my "Granddog".  Tige (pronounced Tiga), has all of the protective qualities of a German Shepherd, but is mellow enough to allow Harley to eat out of the same bowl.   This is Amy's baby, but I told her to watch out, because I might just steal him if I thought I could get away with it. 


 Harley, just hanging out.

Sarah, is the other kitty.

Today, the boys and I are pouring a small concrete slab under the air conditioner condenser outside, to replace the current plastic base.  We did the same thing at Marc and Chandra's house, and as long as we can safely lift the unit, without damaging the copper line going to the house, it should go smoothly.  Notice I used that famous word "should".  Stay tuned.................. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment