Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 18, 2013

SHE LIKES LAPS


Our traveling cat Gracie, has become more and more of a lap cat as she gets older.  That's where she spent a good part of yesterday afternoon, while I read, and watched TV.  During part of that time, there were a couple of cat naps going on.


The girls first did laundry, then drove into Bend for some last minute shopping.  No more big box stores for awhile, and certainly not as many fabric/yarn/quilt stores in one place, as there is here.  While they were gone, I drove south to LaPine, where I picked up some more Sharps, and a few other things.  The basement of the motor home is now a mobile warehouse, full of Sharps!

While parked here at the Bend/Sunriver Thousand Trails, I've been using our Sprint, USB data device, plugged into a cradlepoint router.  The reception has been poor at best, and often the connection is broken entirely.  Loading pictures onto the blog is a lesson in patience.  There is WiFi at the office, but it's not strong enough to reach the RV sites.  As we get farther north, there will be times when we will not have an Internet connection, so, when there's no blog posted for the day, that will be the reason.

This morning, we're leaving Sunriver where we've been parked for the last 9 days.  As I've said before, I like this area, and I'm sure we'll be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment