Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 7, 2010

NO INTERNET

For some reason, our Sprint Data Card just doesn't work in our former hometown - Jamestown, CA. I had the motor home parked behind Jamestown Harley-Davidson, Monday and Tuesday nights, while some maintenance work was being done on the Harley. When we park at our friends, Everett and Lori's house, about a mile from the business, the data card doesn't work there either. Don't know the answer, other than it simply doesn't work.
I left Jamestown a little after noon, and drove west to the Thousand Trail Preserve, about 15 miles south of Hollister, CA. My plan while here, is to do some day rides around the Monterey Bay area, and attend Chandra's dads funeral, the first part of next week. Marc will fly back into Monterey this Sat. or Sun. and I'll connect with the family when he gets back up here. After the funeral, it's back to Arizona, where Patty will be just a couple of weeks away from her trip to Greece, with her son David. She's the pet sitter right now, and when she leaves, I'll take on that responsibility.
Even though I'm able to get on line here, the connection is really, really slow, so I doubt that I'll be able to post any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment