Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 17, 2010

HOME STUFF

When we had completed the transfer of the required items from the motor home, to back inside the house, I got it parked under the shade cover, where it will sit for a month or so. We've been busy catching up with some maintenance chores, and in fact, Patty did a lot of house cleaning while I was in CA. Our yard needs a few plants replaced, but most all of our trees and shrubs withstood the brutal summer heat just fine.

As I have said before, when we're here in Lake Havasu, I'm not going to post on the blog everyday, like I do when we are traveling. It's not very interesting to write, or read about day to day activities while we're home. I will continue to post on an irregular basis, depending on what's happening in our lives, or, on what's happening here in town. The blog has taken on a life of it's own, and has become part of my daily or weekly routine. We recently had it converted into a book for the calendar year 2009. In a book format, it can be really interesting to follow our travels and adventures in a chronological, calendar order. We have often referred to the book to see where we were, or what we were doing on a particular date. I guess you might say that it is the ultimate travel journal. So, for now, I'll sign off, waiting for the next topic to come along, that begs for me to say something about.

No comments:

Post a Comment