Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A CAT & A KINDLE

Gracie loves the Kindle as much as Patty does.

When I drew a blank yesterday morning, regarding a post subject, Patty later came to me, and said "you've got to see this" Before we entered the office, she told me that Gracie was asleep, with her head on the Kindle. Naturally, we made just enough noise, and her head was no longer laying on the screen of the E-Reader, and she was looking at us like what's the big deal.

The last 3 days have been warm, with each day in the 100-105 category. As a result of the hot weather, we haven't ventured outside the house very much. In our 10 years of owning a home in Lake Havasu, we haven't been here for even one summer, always going somewhere in the motor home, where the temperatures are a little more on the moderate side.

Just a few days to go before I escape the heat, about 230 miles away at the Grand Canyon. I start my bus driving job on May 12th, 4 days before Patty takes off on her trip to Paris. When she gets back, I'm pretty sure I'll drive the truck back to Havasu, where it will stay for the rest of the summer. We'll take the Jeep back to the Canyon, and Patty will start her job in early June.

No comments:

Post a Comment