Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MOVING DAY

Well, sort of.  In a few hours, I'll drive the motor home into Tucson, and park at the rodeo grounds.  Rather than wrestle with my very heavy motorcycle rack that goes on the back of the RV, I'm going to load the scooter into our little trailer, and Patty is going to tow it into Tucson with the Jeep.  When I get the motor home parked, and the two wheeler unloaded, Patty will drive the jeep back to the ranch.  Since I don't want to leave the motor home unattended overnight, I'll be staying at the rodeo grounds.   Back to the ranch tomorrow to pick up Patty, and the critters, then back to the rodeo for the next 11 days.  The reason we're not waiting until tomorrow to park at the rodeo grounds, is by going a day early, we have our choice of where to park.

Tomorrow, our big merchandise trailer will arrive from Indianapolis, and we'll do an inventory before putting everything on the shelves.  The Tucson Rodeo starts this Saturday, and the long range weather forecast looks pretty good, with temps in the 60's. 


No comments:

Post a Comment