Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 18, 2009

INFLUENCING WEATHER

Yesterday was a day for me to do some cleaning on the rigs. First, I wiped down the motor home, then, as I was finishing the jeep, a light rain began to fall. We have had very little precipitation, since leaving Arizona over a month ago, so I should have known that as soon as I got the vehicles nice and clean, it would start raining, and it did. This morning, everything is all wet, including the roads. Oh well, as I stated to the neighbor in a fifth wheel next to us, "it keeps me out of the bars"
Today, we have a short drive north, over the 4 mile Columbia River Bridge into Washington, and our next Thousand Trails Preserve at Long Beach. This park is suppossed to be right on the ocean, so Patty should have easy access for beach combing. The area where this park is located is somewhat isolated, so, not sure if we will have a good internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment