Total Pageviews

Friday, December 13, 2013

READY FOR A BUILDING


The second footing is now done, and I'll try and get an update on delivery from Coast to Coast carports later this morning.  Based on my last conversation with them on Monday, it didn't look too good for a quick delivery and installation, but maybe something has changed in the last few days.

I still have to finish routing the water and electrical lines, then do some grading before the building arrives.  I'll get started on that today, and should be finished in just a few hours.  Then the site will indeed be ready for a building.  When I get the grade down to the bottom of the footings, the sides will be about 13 1/2 feet high, and the height from the ground at the center of the structure, will be 15 1/2 feet.  More than enough clearance for the motor home and the antennas. 



2 comments: