Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

BUSY DAYS AHEAD

Since receiving news of my Aunt Martha's passing, the funeral is set for this coming Monday in Stockton, CA. I'll be making a quick trip to CA on Sunday, then driving back to AZ. right after the service. When I return home, we'll be leaving in the motor home on Tuesday morning for Tucson, where we'll begin setting up for the Tucson Rodeo. If not for our commitment to MainGate, the company that produces the official Rodeo merchandise, we would be taking the motor home to CA, and spending more time with Martha's family. Despite the short window of time, I'm looking forward to visiting with some of my relatives, who I haven't seen in many years.

Thanks to all who have emailed, commented, and phoned with condolences.

No comments:

Post a Comment