Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 11, 2010

QUICK TRIP TO MEXICO

Even though the primary reason for this trip south to Yuma, was to attend the Gypsy Journal RV Rally, the secondary reason was to see my Dentist in Algodones, Mexico. Yesterday morning, we drove the 10 miles or so to the border, and walked past the already long line, waiting to get back through U.S. Customs, into the U.S. There is never a line, or any wait going into Mexico, if fact, we've never even been stopped or questioned. While I was at the Dentist, Patty had her glasses adjusted, and picked up some meds for a friend. I had a few minor things taken care of, including a new X-Ray for re-submission of the dental insurance claim, that was initially denied. When I asked how much I owed, the answer was nothing. I'm liking my Dentist in Mexico, more and more, despite the problem of getting claims accepted by my dental insurance. After lunch in Yuma, we spent the afternoon at the rally, talking to vendors, and I listened to one seminar on extended warranties. Jim & Megan, also growing tired of Satellite dome problems, purchased the same Wineguard Traveler satellite antenna that we purchased last year. It will be installed on their motor home this afternoon. That's one of the advantages of attending some of these RV rallies. It's easy to be relieved of a little, or in some cases, a lot of your money. But, it's also convenient to have new stuff installed on, or in your RV. The rally we attended in Albany, OR., last June, was rather expensive. This rally has been a little easier on the checkbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment