Total Pageviews

Friday, February 12, 2010

PROJECT COMPLETED (REALLY)


After about a week of digging new irrigation trenches, building 2 new planters next to the shed, and just generally wearing out my body, I was going to wait till next year to build the 3rd planter adjacent to the fence. I should have known that just wasn't going to happen. With all of that extra block just sitting in the yard, it began to drive me crazy after only a day or so. The thought of having to look at an incomplete project for the next year, became an obsession to "get er done". So, off I went to Home Depot and Lowes, to pick up everything else I needed, and yesterday afternoon, this latest backyard/patio improvement project is complete. I must admit, it looks pretty good, and, as with any finished project, there comes a good feeling of seeing the fruits of ones labor. Now, the focus for the next couple of days will be to get the motor home and everything else ready for our trip to Tucson, and our annual 9 days of work at the Tucson Rodeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment