Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

THEY'RE FIXED

The teeth, that is.  Without getting into the weeds with details, lets just say that I'm back to where I was before we left for Alaska.  My dental appointment yesterday went better than I expected, and despite the fact that I still need a more permanent fix, I'm hopeful that I bought a bunch of time, and will deal with the problems when we get back to Arizona.

So, where was the first stop after leaving the dental office?  Just a few blocks away was an old pal of mine, Miss Wendy, who I hadn't seen since leaving for Alaska.  The last couple of days have been like old home week, with a renewed relationship with my other pals, Ben & Jerry.  Seeing my old buddies, has lifted the spirits, particularly with the restored ability to take a bite out of some food, a  basic human function that I'm sure we all take for granted. 



This morning at 8am, we have an appointment just a few blocks away, with RV Glass Solutions, for a motor home windshield replacement.  When that job is finished, we'll move over to Cummins Coach Care, where we have appointments tomorrow, to have both motor homes serviced.  When that's done, we're heading for the coast, where the daytime temps are supposed to be in the 60's, instead of the mid 90's, which was our high temp yesterday in Coburg.

Eugene Kamping World RV Park - $33.61  Cumulative - $1,536.92

2 comments:

  1. We have a Wendy's just a block away. Joe's favorite.......to me a square hamburger on a round bun is just wrong. But I do enjoy other things on the menu. Glad the teeth are at least fixed for now. Enjoy the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing satisfies a tooth problem better than a nice cold frosty! Good luck on your travels from all the folks at RV Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete