Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 29, 2009

LAS VEGAS RODEO

This morning, we are pointing the motor home toward Las Vegas, where we will spend the next two weeks working our 8th, and probably last National Finals Rodeo (NFR). The company we have contracted with on a part time basis for the last 6 years has lost the contract for the right to sell the
NFR official merchandise, and as a result, next year at this time, we'll probably be right here at home in Lake Havasu City. Patty will be excited for this event to be over, as she has made arrangements to pick up her new kitty in Flagstaff, as soon as we return from Vegas. I'm usually the one who counts down the workdays at the rodeo, but I have a feeling, this year she'll be more anxious than I, for the event to be over. We don't have a lot of free time while working the NFR, but I suspect that I'll get a few entries and pictures posted on the blog while we're in the city of lost wages.

No comments:

Post a Comment