Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 19, 2009

HOME AGAIN


We left Art & Linda's at about 9:30 am, yesterday morning, and drove the 532 miles home to Lake Havasu City, AZ, arriving at 8 pm. I usually make this trip in two days, but we were anxious to get home, the traffic wasn't bad, and we had a tailwind, so I just kept driving. I'll be home today, then leave tomorrow in the motor home, headed to Phoenix for the drag boat races at Firebird. I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with my two boys, Mike and Marc. As I mentioned, Patty is on a mission for a new cat, and thinks she has found one that needs to be rescued in Flagstaff. If she doesn't drive to Flagstaff this weekend, I'm sure we'll be headed that way when I get back on Monday. This picture was sent to us from the Pet Rescue folks, and unless there's a major road block, I have a feeling that we're about to have a new addition to the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment