Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 21, 2010

LUNCH AT MO'S

We met Bob & Jeanette at the Outlet Mall in Seaside, then drove back down to Cannon Beach. For an hour or so, we walked the main street, looking in the shops at a lot of stuff for sale, that somebody must like. Whenever I take an interest in an item at one of these artsy - crafty stores, it usually doesn't take long for me to lose interest, once I find the sale price. I guess "window shopping" is OK, if there's even the slightest, most remote possibility of finding something that you can't live without, however, the businesses in Cannon Beach just aren't in my wheelhouse. Yesterday, Patty and I browsed the stores in the Outlet Mall, and there just happens to be one store in the mall that gets most guys attention. The Black & Decker Store has lots of stuff that could potentially find a home in my workshop. There aren't a lot of other stores that I enjoy doing much "window shopping". We drove a mile or so south to Mo's Restaurant, which sits on the beach, and enjoyed lunch as we watched the kites and other activity out on the sand. Back at Seaside, we said adios to Bob & Jeanette, who will be in the area until the end of September. It looks like we'll all be returning to our homes in Lake Havasu around the 1st part of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment