Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 26, 2010

HOME

We made it home to Lake Havasu City yesterday, and the temperature only got up to 104! Yea, but it's a dry heat, right? Actually, it wasn't as terrible as I thought, and we got a lot done. Cleaning out the motor home was the first priority, and we'll finish that task today. Some of our plants didn't make it through the hot summer, but all of our trees are OK. Everything in the house seems to be OK, I just have to remember how to reset some things. Readjusting to the water bed, will take a little doing, and remembering to not flush the toilet with my foot, will also take awhile to get used to. All in all, it's good to be in our big house, and we'll deal with the 100 degree temperatures for a few more weeks before it starts to cool off.

1 comment:

  1. So now I have my ex begging for me back and he tells me he loves me still and all that. I told him that I still love him and I never stopped, but this time I’d like things to be different and he needs to change some things like don’t give up on his future schooling dreams like he usually does and to treat me better than he did before. Does it sound like I’m doing it right? I also told him that I don’t want the label yet until he can prove to me that he is worthy of my time. He has told me that he is committed to changing and to do anything it takes for me to forgive him ‘one day’. I hope I’m not pushing him away..for recommendation ( templeofanswer@hotmail. co.uk ) – Krystal

    ReplyDelete