Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 11, 2010

ONE MANS TREASURE

I'm not sure how you measure the success of a garage sale, but my primary motivation was to just get rid of it. And get rid of it we did! When the dust settled, we had about 4 boxes of junk left, and it was promptly hauled to one of the local thrift stores. When the garage sale ads were deducted from the our sales, we netted just a few dollars under $400. Not bad for a lot of stuff that would have either ended up in the trash, or at Goodwill. The real good news is that I now have a few empty shelves in the garage, and my shed is uncluttered. Now, our calendar is clear, and except for some local activities, and my annual Harley ride into the Death Valley area, we're home for a little over a month, before heading north for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment